- Which house are you from? Stark
- Which of the 5 kings (Robb, Renly, Joffrey, Balon, Stannis) do you fight for? Robb. Then Stannis.
- Favorite Character? Sansa Stark, Jaime Lannister
- Favorite Book? aSoS, aFfC, the Theon, Jon, Jaime and Bran chapters of aDwD.
- Favorite Sigil and Words? Sigil: Lannister, Words: Winter is Coming - , Ours is the Fury -, Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
- North, South or across the Narrow Sea? South, followed kinda closely by North
- Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne in the end? Gendry o_0. Or Sansa and/or Jaime.
- Shaggydog, Grey Wind, Summer, Lady, Nymeria or Ghost? Ghost, then Greywind, then Summer, then Nymeria, the Lady -cause she died early-, then Shaggydog.
- Would you join the Nights Watch? NO
- Most hated character? Joffrey, the Freys, the Boltons
- Khaleesi or Queen? Queen
- Dragons or Direwolves? Direwolves
- Which god(s) do you pray to? The old gods and the Seven -my lucky number! :P
- Then finish with your favourite line from the series:
”I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act.” - I actually have a notebook with some of my fave quotes on it, but I’m too lazy to fetch it now. So this will do :)
And when the battle was done
I was promised my son
But with a thousand knights gone
To any kingdom I run…
Or maybe he’ll give me yours.
As she stood there, all the memories came flooding back to her. Her father had taught her to ride amongst these trees, and that was the elm that Edmure had fallen from when he broke his arm, and over there, beneath that bower, she and Lysa had played at kissing with Petyr. She had not thought of that in years. How young they all had been - she no older than Sansa, Lysa younger than Arya, and Petyr younger still, yet eager.
she don’t speak.
ok, since this question is getting asked every week now and the last time i tried to give you a serious answer was when i had only just started reading a feast for crows, i thought it was time for a new jaime lannister appreciation post! because people always ask me politely ‘why’ i like jaime,…
“game of thrones” by GRR Martin, cover art for Random House Mexico